Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Research Paper Ideas

I'm not entirely sure what I want to write about for my reseach paper, but I do have a few ideas.

One of the items on my "Bucket List" is to stay awake for 24 hours (or longer). This gave me the idea of writing about sleep deprivation and the effects of not sleeping for a long period of time. It sounds kind of interesting to see if that can actually make you go crazy.

Another item on my "Bucket List" is to compete on the reality game show Big Brother. It's one of my favorite shows (it comes on this Thursday, July 8 at 8 pm on CBS) and I'm planning to try to compete during the summr of 2012. I was thinking I could do a paper about the show. How to get on it, what all goes into production, planning the competitions, picking constestants, and things like that. It might be interesting to see how the show comes together.

2 comments:

  1. From my experience with the subject, sleep deprivation is a very curious study. I have worked night shift, almost without variation, since I was 17, so I know of the effects to some degree, and have been drawn to research to better understand my situation. There is ample information to validate your essay, if you chose to author it. Good luck with whatever you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The competing on a reality game show would be so cool especially Big Brother. I like that show too. If you really want to be on there that might be a good subject for your paper. So you know what all you need to do to get prepared if you do try to do it in 2012. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete